FairPlay Vouchers are now available for eligible participants, the voucher can be used to assist with registration fees & weekly game fees.
These vouchers are limited and do run out, we encourage you to apply early.
Understanding if you are eligibility is quite easy:
- is a Queensland resident aged from 5 to 17 years (inclusive) at the time of application
- did not receive a FairPlay voucher this year
- holds, or whose parent, carer or guardian holds, a valid Services Australia Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s name on it.
*This information is current as of February 2022, the latest detail is found here – https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay
Round 6 now open but these are the key dates:
- 23 March 2022: Round 6 applications close (or earlier if fully allocated).
- 11 May 2022: Vouchers expire and must have been presented to an activity provider.
- 25 May 2022: Vouchers must be redeemed by activity providers.
To apply jump on over to: